Instagram has been around since 2010 and from its inception it has quickly gained a measurable following in the Business Community.Many brands identified the potential of this social media network, and quickly created their Instagram accounts.
It has since become widely-used by many companies, from fashion and retail, to non-profit and some B2B categories. Now the platform has nearly 600 million monthly active users, with 95 million new photos added each day worldwide.
The platform is owned by Facebook, who were seeking to retain a younger following, Instagram’s appeal increased with its mobile first strategy, combined with the volume of smartphones being sold, and the app being accessible on Android and iOS.
This course will teach you how to develop a successful Instagram marketing strategy, how to target the right audience, run content marketing and advertising activity, and measure its impact.
Following this course you will know
- If Instagram is the right option for your business
- How Instagram works for brands successfully
- What content to avoid
- The different types of advertising options available on Instagram
- How to target the most relevant audience for different ads
- How to buy and manage Instagram ads
- How to define and measure your Instagram KPI’s
- How to integrate Instagram content across all channels
- Next steps to develop an action plan
The Course will be held on Wednesday 26th July 14.00 – 16.15 at
Tamworth Enterprise Centre, The Philip Dix Centre, Corporation St, Tamworth B79 7DN
Cost £49.00 per person Limited Availability – Book Here
For the last 10 years Mark has developed and actioned strategies for over 300 Small businesses from a wide variety of sectors who have benefited from additional website traffic and sales.