- From your News Feed click Groups in the left menu.
- In the search bar at the top, enter some keywords for the group you’re looking for.
- Select the group then click + Join Group below the cover photo.
- Select whether you’d like to join as your profile or your Page and click Join Group.
- But Remember :Group admins may not allow Pages to join their groups.
- Pages can only request to join groups and can’t be invited to join secret groups.
- If you’ve already joined a group as a profile and want to join the group as Page, you can change who you’re interacting as.
- Only Page admins can request to join a group.
Depending on the group’s settings, you may have to wait for a group admin to approve your request. Secret groups won’t appear in search results, and a current member will need to invite you. When you join a group other people may be able to see that you’re a member depending on the group’s privacy setting.But why should you join a group as a page?
The new Facebook algorithm lowered the reach of most Pages even further but, simultaneously, gave group postings more priority.
This is because Facebook Zero was all about fostering communities and relationships and showing users more of the content they want to see. Most people join groups for a reason after all, and engage with them enthusiastically.
Zuckerberg himself even said outright that people want to hear more from family, friends, and groups, and that was precisely what they were going to give users in 2018. And they clearly have.
Its incredibly powerful for the companies and businesses behind Facebook Pages and will increase reach and engagement – two of the indicators Facebook uses to rate popularity. You need to do it!