In today’s fast-paced mobile market, consumers have no patience for mobile apps that compromise their experience. “Crashes” and “Not working” are the most common feedback on Google Play for unstable or sluggish apps (including games). So what about Social Media Apps – How do they respond differently to their web-based cousins?
This fast-paced course looks at how apps behave. Concentrating on apple and android you will get a feel for how to get the most from Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
Over 70% of people now first visit a website on their smart phone, and it is also not good enough to have a website that can also work on a phone, it is so much better to have an App that gives people enough information to make them want to contact you, and make it easy for them to do so on the same device that they are viewing your site.
This training session will allow you to better understand the benefits, give you more idea of how an app could work for you, and show you how you can actually easily edit and change the app as your business needs alter.
When you attend the training, you can have a free 30 day trial of an app for your business, however, if you do decide you want your own App, then you will qualify for a free upgrade to run this app from your own website domain.
Normal price for one of these Apps would be £200, plus £10 per month ongoing hosting charge, however, by attending this course you will get the free upgrade saving you £200 initial purchase price. The ongoing £10 hosting fee also means you can get help when needed, even though you should be able to manage the app yourself after taking the training.
Our Web App training will be provided by John Parnell who worked for a computer hardware and software manufacturer until being made redundant at the age of 55.With over 23 years employment with the same company, and from being the first person in the company to install and maintain its products John worked for the last few years with them as Senior Technical Trainer and training designer.Using the knowledge and experience he gained during that time John now produces a variety of Apps to help businesses get the most from the growing use of smart phones.
A preliminary study found that these young adults used their phones an average of five hours a day — that’s roughly one-third of their total waking hours. “The fact that we use our phones twice as many times as we think we do indicates that a lot of smartphone use seems to be habitual automatic behaviours that we have no awareness of,” Dr. Sally Andrews, a psychologist at Nottingham Trent University. However it is estimated that most users only use 30% of a Smartphone’s capacity. This Course will help you change the way you run your business as John runs though ways you can use the other 70% to your massive advantage
The Course will be held on 9.30- 16.00 At Tamworth Enterprize Centre Tamworth Staffordshire
Cost £99 including lunch Coffee and Tea– Limited Availability – Book Here